Touch Therapy, Inc.
|Instructor: Andrea Zwegat|
|The most fulfilling experiences happen between humans and their beloved animals when humans are aligned with their desires and their
animals are aligned with their humans. This happens when there is no contradictory resistance to desires, well-being or joy. My approach
is to meet the specific needs of the animal-and-human interaction through telepathic animal communication and various intuitive modalities.
Experience these moments with each other and watch the best unfold. Our animal friends have so much to teach us. They are always willing to
communicate if we are willing to create the environment to listen beyond the physical communication.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
|Agenda - Day 1 (3 hours)
1. Introductions -15 minutes
2. Discuss Concepts - 45 minutes with one 15-minute break
a. Intuitive modalities
i. Telepathic Animal Communication
ii. Medical Intuition
3. Discuss Information Processing: Visual, audio, kinetic (30 minutes)
4. Exercise: Identifying your thoughts, feelings, beliefs.
5. Discuss vibration, alignment and the Law of Attraction (90 minutes with one 15-minute break)
6. Discussion on ethics
|Agenda - Day 2 (8 hours with 1.5 hours for lunch)
1. Summary of day 1 and answering any questions
2. Exercise: Getting in the Zone - Creating the vibrational environment (guided meditation) for communication
3. Exercise: Discover your primary mode of receiving information
4. Discussion on meditations
6. Exercise: Animal Communication - Connect with an animal from an attendee
8. Exercise - Medical Intuition - Connect with your own body energy.
10. Exercise - Connect with the body energy with an animal from an attendee
12. Exercise: Connect with your own animal (body)
13. Exercise: Connect with your own animal (communication)
14. Share results
15. Tips to stay connected and in the zone
|Class dates: Friday, Apr. 23, 2021 (6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and Saturday Apr. 24, 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Close date: we must receive your deposit by Apr. 16 2021
|Class dates: Friday, July 30, 2021 (6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and Saturday July 31, 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Close date: we must receive your deposit by July 23 2021
|Class dates: Friday, Sept. 17, 2021 (6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and Saturday Sept. 18, 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Close date: we must receive your deposit by Sept. 10 2021
|The guest lecture workshops will be a valuable asset to your animal-massage work.
Ø Tuition is to be paid in full 30 days prior to the first day of class
Ø Please note that ITT Inc. is not responsible for classes cancelled due to extreme weather conditions.
Call 800-251-0007 to register or to receive more information about these workshops.